Here it is the fourth day of the 30-day Magic Up Your Blog Challenge and I’m only on my second blog. (sad)
This weekend has been ultra crazy but it’s Monday and a new week is ahead to move forward.
Today’s blog topic choice for me was to let you know 10 things that has made my heart sing with gratitude and after the weekend I had, I need to look at what I’m grateful for to re-kindle my energy for this week.
1) My grandchildren always make my heart sing and we had 4 of the 8 stay over the weekend with us. (Sing!!!!) The four range in age from 12 to 5 and their laughs and giggles always are a joy. Hugs make it extra special.
2) My co-worker and I finished a spreadsheet that was due at 8am this morning after spending hours and hours poring over data, I was able to attach it to an email and hit SEND! It makes my heart sing to get that off my list. (lalala)
3) My husband greeted me with open arms and a big hug at the sidewalk in front of our house last night after I had spent 7.5 hours on a Sunday staring at that spreadsheet. What a greeting! He topped it off with a wonderful supper and fresh peaches for dessert. Can’t get much better than that!
4) Jan 1, 2014 I declared my “wooness” to the world and launched my first website for my Spiritual business. Over the past 8 months, I have become more confident in my truth and took back my Self-Authority. What a feeling!
5) Traveling definitely makes my heart sing and I am so blessed to be able to travel to Sedona, AZ in one month. It is one of my favorite vacation spots. The vortex energy is so renewing and I am going to pamper myself with a Cerebral-Cranio Sacred Activation session from Laurel Lyons. We are also meeting our son and granddaughter who live in Salt Lake City there. Haven’t seen them in a year so I am very grateful for the opportunity to spend a whole week with them.
6) Over the past year, I have developed two special tribes….an online support tribe of wonderful spiritual beings and an exercise support tribe who keep me moving and fit. Without the support of others, the journey would be more difficult and lonely.
7) When things begin to overwhelm me, one of my favorite things to do is to sit on a rocker on my front porch with a cup of coffee, surrounded by beautiful flowers and lush green plants, listen to my two waterfalls (love the sound of running water) and watch the birds and squirrels play. I am grateful to have this personal sanctuary whenever I need it.
8) The beach is another retreat for me to become re-acquainted with the water elementals, mermaids and dolphins. The sounds of the waves crashing onto the shore re-aligns my interior rhythm with its own. Seeing the dolphins playing in the water reminds me to always bring out my more playful side when I get too serious.
9) My work as a Spiritual teacher and healer is definitely a heart-singer. I beam like a mother sending her child out to the world when a client writes, “This is just what I needed” or “This is fascinating. Thank you for the insight”. My pleasure comes from knowing that a client is finding their own truth, self-worth, and self-authority.
10) Lightning bugs, dragonflies, and butterflies. I connect with them in a way that brings me peace and fascination at the same time. I could spend hours just watching them, losing myself in their now. They always make me smile in their beauty.
Writing this blog for the challenge today was therapy for me. I was brought out of my “Oh NO” of the weekend rush and responsibilities back into the “Thank you Universe” of the now. As I wrote each one, my heart center filled with more and more peace and love. Ready to face the day and week ahead.
Comment below one thing that makes your heart sing!
Share this with your friends and family.